Thursday 10 March 2005

March Munch Announcement

We will be celebrating our second ever munch at The Outlook in Reading next Wednesday, 16th March, from 7.30pm.

Directions and Parking
The link includes a map showing that the pub is on the Kings Road, on the town centre side of the bridge. On the other side of the bridge you will find the Queens Road car park, accessible from the A329. You can also park right outside the pub if you get there early enough.

I don't actually drive in Reading if I can ever help it, so if these directions are nonsense, please feel free to correct me. No hard feelings will result.

Dress Code and Behaviour
The pub is not currently aware of our meeting or our inclinations, so please dress in street clothes and be discreet. No pink latex hotpants please. And absolutely no whips.

Locating us
We plan to sit at the front of the pub, round the corner to your right as you come in through the door. It is a slightly separate area which we can fill up nicely if we get enough people.

The book on the table will be Hotel New Hampshire, which is a big blue paperback with a dog on the front.

At this early stage, I don't think it will be necessary to meet & greet shy first-time munchgoers; I would simply recommend turning up early. If you think you can't handle that, please let me know via email and I will talk you through it.

RSVP
I would appreciate it if you could drop me a line to let me know you're planning to join us - either leave a comment here (change it from anonymous to other to leave your email address); or email me using the address at the top of this page.

SEE YOU NEXT WEDNESDAY!

No comments: