Monday 15 August 2005

Young Things?

A comment on the last post wonders:
Even though I am a less-than-decrepit 60 year old I would not want to be the only oldie in the group.
Is it all young things attending?

Now I am trying to think - the age range is probably from mid-twenties to fifties, but obviously I wouldn't dream of putting names to ages, for fear of offending anyone! We are quite a mixed crowd, but I'd like to think we're all tolerant enough to avoid any accusation of ageism.

Free pint for the oldest person to turn up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The age range is greater than you think Kitty, your poster should not be concerned. Look forward to seeing you all again. I claim a pint of the guest beer!

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I'm a Reading university undergraduate. Do you have an minimum age, as I'm 20 and was considering coming along this September.