Saturday 19 February 2005

Inaugural Reading Munch

The first Reading Munch was held in The Outlook in Reading, on Wednesday 16th February. Five people attended, including me and my Dom.

It was agreed that mid-week munches were a good thing, however I know of at least one couple who can only join in at the weekend, so I decided that we would always hold it on the 16th of the month, and then it would sometimes drop into a weekend. I did check that there was no danger of it clashing with either the Farnborough Munch or Christmas, the organisers of which might be offended if I set up in competition with them.

For the time being, if you wish to contact me, please leave a comment. Further design and functionality will be added later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes at last a reading munch

can do wednesdays n weekends so we will be there sooner or later.

nice to meet like minded folks so hope to meet you soon

Wolf et cute

Anonymous said...

hate to be a pedant, but do you mean 16th february as the date the munch was held?

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

well done kitty for organising.. first meeting was good, excellent to have a local munch. I'm happy to meet and greet if required and I vaguely promise I wont bite the newbies ;-)