Tuesday 17 May 2005

May's Munch

I wasn't expecting so many people on a Monday night! Apologies to all for leaving early but I am still feeling a little bit under the weather.

I had one request from any newbie TVs in the Reading area who might want some advice or just to talk to someone - if so just email me or leave a comment and I will put you in touch.

For the June munch, I hope to be around, but I may be in China on the 16th, in which case you are all going to be in the safe hands of Mel. June 16th is a Thursday, which is of course a very sensible night to hold a munch.

In July, not only does the 16th fall on a Saturday, but it clashes with the Sweet Torments Summer Party and Pete and I are obliged to go to a wedding on that day. So my alternative suggestion is that we move it to Friday 15th, and go for a curry somewhere in Reading. Can anyone suggest a good venue?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going for dinner on the 15th sounds like a great idea :-)

Most Indian places do vegan, so anywhere would be ok with me. Most of the places I go tend to be outside of the town centre though.